INVITATION FOR AVAILING ON-SITE INCUBATION FACILITY AT IIHR, BENGALURU
Proposals are invited from clients who have licensed IIHR-Biopesticide Technologies namely Trichoderma viride 1.5% W.P, Trichoderma harzianum 1.0% W.P, Paecilomyces lilacinus 1.0% W.P, Pseudomonas fluorescens 1.0% W.P, Pochonia chlamydosporia 1.0% W.P and Arka Plant Growth Promoter and Yield Enhancer technology to utilize the on-site incubation facility at IIHR for production /upscaling of the technologies at IIHR campus.
Clients have to fulfill the following criteria before sending their proposals:
- Enterprise/ Company should have been registered as per government’s company act.
- Enterprise/ Company should become a member of HTM- BPD
- Enterprise/ Company should have licensed all bio-pesticides data from IIHR
- Enterprise/ Company should have valid registration with CIBRC, Ministry of Agriculture
- Enterprise/ Company should have pollution control board clearances for air and water.
- Enterprise/ Company should have VAT and BBMP certifications.
- Enterprise/ Company should be a start-up industry.
The client has to send necessary documents satisfying the above criteria along with details of the company and scale of operation indicating that they are start up industry.
On receipt of the proposals, a screening committee will short-list the proposals meeting the requisite criteria and the clients will be invited for further negotiation and discussion.
The following services will be offered to the on-site incubatee clients upon payment:
- Office space & Lab space
- Scientific Services
- Market Linkage
Please note: This facility will be provided only for clients who have licensed the above technologies from IIHR.
Interested clients may please send their proposals to:
Horticultural Technology Management- Business Planning & Development Unit
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Hessaraghatta lake Post, Bengaluru 560089
Updated on 01.09.2015